Test Engineer Data Warehouse (all genders)
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 18, 2023
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Test Engineer Data Warehouse (all genders)
Occupation Area: IT
Company: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
Erste Digital develops and maintains all relevant IT-solutions (e.g. SimCorp, Oracle DB/DWH, Web) in the area of Asset and Wealth Management in close co-operation with Erste Asset Management. Erste Asset Management coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of Erste Group amounting to more than EUR 60 billion. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors across 7 different countries.Join us in our agile environment to grow the services around a state-of-the-art Data Warehouse platform. The product development team consisting of business and IT experts will continue to act as frontrunner for Erste Asset Data Management, Data Quality and Digitalization at Erste Group. Well, to get straight to the point, we are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at deliver great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Test Engineer (all genders), means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can collaborate across web and mobile lines, bringing people together to create shared understanding. Big on purpose and able to stand by your own suggestions, you are empathetic enough to support your colleagues (analysts, designers, developers) and see things from their perspectives.
What you’ll bring with you
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- Success stories about how you were able to deliver quality software according with business requirements and data quality standards
- A good capability of analytical thinking and ability to define test cases and automated tests consistent with requirements specifications
- An appreciation of Data Warehouse test automation tools and techniques
- Ability to use SQL to be able to perform factory acceptance testing and other analysis for the testing phase, also to automatize regression tests for some parts of data warehouse stages
- Experience on release management, deployment process and test data preparation
- Confidence in being able to relate a given situation to the software product lifecycle
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a testing for software projects
- Proactive cooperation with the product team (business and IT)
- Communicative and integrative skills with people
You will impress us by
- Embracing working in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Being passionate for teamwork and high willingness to learn
- Being diplomatic on one hand, while fighting for correct solutions with the other, without losing your smile
- Having ‘perspective’ as your middle name with the ability to step back and see the big-picture
- Knowing that sharing is caring, and this exchange of knowledge does not threaten your ego
- Your organizational talent to coordinate different stakeholders national and international
- Expressing your values and opinions and articulating them in fluent English and German
- We are open minded, and we are always keen to go extra mile for the correct solution
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We offer an autonomous and diversified position in a dynamic team with international experience.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 48.370,– gross per year. But this is just a formality – we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
- We offer our employees the opportunity to divide their hours between working from home and at the office.
- Erste Digital considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!