Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) – IT-Architecture
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 7, 2023
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
Employment type: Full time
Department: Software & IT Solutions
Salary (gross/month): at least EUR 4.200
Time for a new challenge!
- Solving customer needs through development and conception of IT architectures in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Being the central authority in terms of product backlog and requirement prioritization, also responsible for the development of agile roadmaps and product visions
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT solutions
- Conception and development of IT architectures solving customer needs in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Point of contact for the customers: You speak the language of customers and developers
- Development of agile roadmaps and product vision for software projects
- Central authority for the product backlog and the requirements prioritization
- Evaluation of technology trends and their impact to our digitization initiatives or projects
Skills are the key!
- Technical Education (HTL, FH, Uni) in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of proven experience in designing and leading software projects with strong customer focus
- Expertise in planning and conducting workshops to derive business requirements and discuss design considerations including business impact
- State-of-the-art knowledge in current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing, data analytics or IoT
- Know-how in actual software development practices and agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or OKRs
- Profound German and English skills (C1/2)
- Strong communication & presentation skills of business or technical complex topics and empathic acting
These are the benefits!
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- Monatlich gross salary: at least EUR 4.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
If long-term career planning, further education, and personal development are not just catchphrases to you, then you have come to the right place. Apply now!
Ing. Wolfgang Kutschera
Tel: +43 (1) 6988880-39
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!