Sports-/Community Marketing Coordinator (w/m/x)
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 24, 2023
Black Diamond stands for innovation, passion and professionalism in the development and manufacturing of mountain-, outdoor- and snow sport-products. Our international team is characterized by an open, collegial and active cooperation.
SPORTS-/COMMUNITY MARKETING COORDINATOR (100%) (W/M/X)
As the Sports-/Community Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for Black Diamonds Sports & Community Marketing activities in Europe. In this role, you are a crucial part of the European Marketing team and closely collaborate with our headquarters in Salt Lake City.
- Execute the European Sports & Community Marketing strategy.
- Monitor performance and measure success.
- Coordinate and administration of European based athletes, ambassadors and cooperation partners.
- Plan and coordinate sponsored events, pursuant to the brand strategies.
- Plan and coordinate end-consumer events, snow safety and product clinics
- Test-pool management
- You are an active, communicative personality, enthusiastic about the outdoors and ideally have experience in the outdoor business.
- You have a degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
- You are deeply rooted in the community and culture of climbing and backcountry skiing.
- In addition to English, you ideally speak German fluently any other European language is an advantage.
- You have a structured approach with a hands-on mentality.
- Advanced climbing, skiing, and outdoor sports skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Effective and excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and convincing personality.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- You are a team player, who can react with flexibility and commitment.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT BD
- A diversified job in an ideal location for climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Various company advantages and benefits with team events, discounts, outdoor day
- Flat hierarchy with open communication
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work within Austria (with 4 days per month in office)
Due to legal reasons, in Austria, we are required to indicate the minimum salary, which is 31’000 EUR per year on a full-time basis. Our salary package for this position is based on common market salaries, your qualifications as well as your professional experience. We will define the final salary in a mutual interview. We look forward to your application at: [email protected]
Black Diamond Equipment Europe GmbH
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone: +43 664 5276503
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!