Software Architect (m/w/x)
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 27, 2023
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Software Architect (m/w/x)
LOCATION: 1120 Wien
WORKING HOURS: Full-time
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 500 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
In the Marketing Services product family, we create products that provide valuable information to our customers. Currently, we are live with 8 apps und 15 websites in 7 countries. We have a passion for cutting-edge technology and rely on agile software development. If you find web and app development exciting and have experience in software architecture, you might be a good fit for us.
This role reports to the CPO for Marketing Services and supports the product teams in marketing and eCommerce.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- As a Solution Architect, you are co-responsible for the overall technical architecture of our software stack.
- You create the architectural frame for the ongoing modernization of our systems. In particular, you consider the definition and further development of non-functional requirements.
- You collaborate closely with the product owners and the agile, cross-functional development teams.
- You advise the implementation teams on technology, design standards, tools and documentation and together you develop future-proof solutions.
- You introduce new technologies into our solution stack.
- In coordination with the central enterprise architecture, you support the development and optimization of development guidelines including architecture specifications, quality assurance and documentation specifications.
- You support the creation of cost and effort estimates.
- You are the first technical contact person and resolve technical dependencies to other teams.
- You support the teams in recruiting new developers and related roles.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have many years of professional experience as a solution software, enterprise architect or in a comparable function.
- You have several years of experience in the development of mobile apps for iOS and/or Android, including the necessary backend systems.
- A completed university degree related to IT or a comparable education are an advantage.
- Ideally, you have a certification for software architecture (e.g. ISAQB, TOGAF, …) and have experience with domain driven design.
- Ideally, you are familiar with scaled solutions in public cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- You have already worked with at least one of these methods/toolsets: Clean Code, Clean Architecture, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design.
- You convince with your communication skills and motivate your colleagues with constructive suggestions for change and implementation.
- Very good understanding of design patterns and architectural approaches to create well-scaling, secure and long-term maintainable applications.
- Ability to independently work on topics based on objectives.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive andperformance-basedd annual gross salary starting at 70,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now www.rewe-group.jobs
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!