Senior Marketing Manager EMEA m/f/d
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 18, 2023
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER EMEA m/f/d
BOA Technology, the creator of the award-winning, patented BOA Fit System, is reinventing how shoes, medical braces, and equipment performs. As BOA looks ahead to the future, there is contagious excitement radiating across our offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We are a collaborative, growing company where details matter and customer satisfaction with our product is paramount.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The EMEA Snr. Marketing Manager will lead a team of six regional marketers and will operate within a matrixed structure reporting to the General Manager EMEA/VP Commercial and the Snr. Director of Global Marketing. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the regional marketing plan (trade marketing, sponsorship, events, media, and brand partner go-to-market launch plans) in line with global strategy and guidance, however you will also be a strong contributor to the development of global marketing strategy as a member of the Marketing Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic thinker, a meticulous operational manager and an inspirational leader who can cultivate an inclusive, cohesive, and high performing team dynamic. The entire marketing organization is forward-thinking and high energy, so we are looking for a self-motivated leader who thrives when balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong bias for action and results. This is an influential role, so the ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and assertively is a must.
- Lead as an engaged Snr. Marketing Manager on the brand’s global marketing leadership team that defines brand marketing strategy and direction.
- Design and develop the EMEA marketing execution plan for driving the company’s trade and consumer strategies within the region.
- Drive the integration of brand, trade and consumer marketing into and across the EMEA Commercial organization.
- Lead the EMEA endemic and earned media relationships and campaigns along with regional retail, event and sports marketing efforts.
- Own the Regional Marketing budgets, including contractual obligations.
- Build and develop EMEA Marketing team, recruiting and training a best-in-class team and implementing disciplined processes to build the BOA brand and drive consumer demand.
- Ensure consistent implementation of BOA’s brand standards, voice and messaging by Brand and Retail Partners in the marketplace.
- Support Global Marketing’s Content, Creative and Digital teams with regional connectivity, analysis, insights, and execution.
- Apply the broad perspective of the business strategy back to team focuses and alignment.
- Manage internal team and external agency relationships, fostering a culture people want to be a part of and operate with an attitude to over-deliver on desired results.
- Set KPIs and measure the business impact to continually optimize team and marketing performance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with North American and APAC Marketing leads to ensure regional plans and execution align to the global marketing strategies.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 4 years managing a team.
- Experience in budget planning and management.
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of team and business.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills including presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and work within ambiguity.
- Strong experience managing diverse teams with proven success leading and inspiring a team.
- Is an exceptional communicator who leads and contributes to discussions of all kinds.
- Deep experience developing and executing marketing plans with an established history of marketing measurement including brand and performance media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in the beautiful lake area of Salzkammergut.
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours
- Amazing company activities and events
- Competitive compensation package
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement, which is from 3400.- EUR gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary, depending on your experience and skills.
BOA Technology GmbH
A-5310 Mondsee, Austria
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!