Programmatic Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 26, 2023
Programmatic Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
Sport provides people with a common connection – it can bring together and unite people from all walks of life and all corners of the globe to share sporting moments. And ever since odds were laid on chariot racing in Ancient Rome, fans have appreciated the value of timely and accurate sports statistics and information.
Sportradar addresses this need, understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content to be the leading global provider of sports betting and entertainment products and services. We are NASDAQ-listed and are one of the fastest-growing sport-tech companies on the planet. Our division, “Sportradar ad:s” provides data-driven marketing and sponsorship services to the iGaming industry, designed to help deliver significant efficiency improvements for marketing investments.
The ad:s team develops and provides purpose-built tools and services to meet the individual marketing needs of sportsbooks and media publishers worldwide.
Imagine yourself working in surroundings of sports data, live play-by-play statistics, virtual sports, sports streaming, and betting – everything done in an agile spirit and always striving to deliver the most value for our customers. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people. If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
As a „Programmatic Partnerships Manager” in our team you will play a key role in managing the programmatic supply, data, and tech partnerships that are integrated with our proprietary DSP platform. You will be partnering globally with: New and existing supply partners, Data partnerships, Identification Vendors and various partnerships that translate into value for our clients, and further power our internal teams through platform capabilities and delivery.
- Manage relationships across Sportradar’s Supply Stack (SSP/Exchange, data, and tech partners, publishers)
- Enable and optimize programmatic partners to exceed client’s goals
- Identify potential new opportunities and partnerships and make sure those relationships support the product initiatives of the Sportsradar Ads unit
- Execute the overall partnership’s roadmap aligned with the unit’s long-term strategy
- Proactively build and deliver packages and deals (via OMP, CMP, DCPMPs)
- Be an internal evangelist, specifically towards supporting our trading teams, account management teams and business sales teams, for these partnerships and getting them excited about key offerings
- Gather market and customer information from partners and provide feedback on programmatic buying trends and programmatic initiatives
- Proactively communicate processes and results internally
- Enjoy the challenge of hands on troubleshooting
- Design and deliver business reviews, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partnerships and key internal contacts
- Be comfortable with assessing supply through SPO and performance
- Communicate our objectives and work with suppliers to meet these objectives
- 2+ years of programmatic experience in partnerships or account management, or trading
- A robust of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, arbitrage, technical understanding of programmatic (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, SPO), and be familiar with other related digital advertising technologies (adservers, IDs etc) and up to date with current advertising technologies and trends
- A track record of forging strong productive relationships with partners at all levels, communicating and understanding each other’s objectives
- Exceptional troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving capabilities coupled with attention to detail
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable with presenting complex information into understandable, comprehensible information with actionable recommendations
- Able to multi-task across various projects with ease
- Used to working with international teams and adapting to cultures
- Self-driven with a hands-on mentality, and able to take the initiative
- Able to travel occasionally
- Fluent in English is a must
- Hands-on experience ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side, demand side, agency, or digital publisher, or similar entities
- Any other language apart of the English language is beneficial
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global, NASDAQ-listed corporation
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons.
- Sportradar takes over the full costs of EUR 365.- for the Öffi-Ticket (Jahreskarte in Vienna) for you.
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Buckle up, hold on tight and get ready for an incredible adrenaline-rush throughout this exciting ride with us: #maketheteam and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. Alle qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!