Part-time Department Coordinator (f/m/d) Department of Network and Data Science
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 4, 2023
Part-time Department Coordinator (f/m/d)
Department of Network and Data Science
As soon as possible
Open until filled
Full- or Part-Time:
Part-time (20 hours/week)
The Department of Network and Data Science at Central European University (CEU) invites applications for a Part-Time (20 hours/week) Department Coordinator position.
The Department of Network and Data Science at Central European University provides an organizational platform for research in network science, with a special focus on applications to practical social problems. The department offers a Master’s program in Social Data Science and a PhD program and an Advance Certificate Program in Network Science.
The Department of Network and Data Science translates these ideas into research projects – our faculty have won several major grants, from European Union and US funding agencies.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Administration of the Master’s in Social Data Science teaching program, course enrollment, teaching schedule, theses, calendars, and room assignments
- Täglich administrative duties of the department
- General office duties like ordering supplies
- Organizing and maintaining program-related documentation and correspondence, records of relevant meetings, and communications with partners
- Managing agendas, organizing travels and appointments
- Managing and organizing events, receptions, field trips and cultural activities by negotiating with suppliers and vendors, collecting price offers, handling finances, advances, invoices
- Financial duties including budget, invoicing, procurement
- Managing the department‘ s website, social media profile and email lists
- Manage payments via SAP and financial forms
- Prepare contract, payroll, and personnel documents for visiting faculty, researchers, and student assistants
- Draft and update departmental policies and procedures
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum).
- At least 3 years of working experience in a position with similar tasks, ideally in higher education or at an international company.
- A strong interest in working on finance and HR-related tasks in an international environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- High level computer literacy and advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite and mastery of databases.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in marketing/branding and German language knowledge are considered as advantage.
What we offer:
- International environment
- Salary supplement for meals
- Employer contributions to Resaver private pension plan
- Family support scheme
- In-house opportunities for job related trainings and workshops
We offer a competitive salary starting from gross 42,000 EUR/year (prorated). A higher salary is possible if warranted by the candidate’s working experience.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
- Cover letter
Please send your complete application package to [email protected]: including the job code in the subject line: 2023/005
CEU is strongly committed to the promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities within our institution. Previous training, work experience and/or engagement with matters of equality, diversity and inclusion at the organizational level will be an asset.
Central European University does not discriminate on the basis of–including, but not limited to–race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexual orientation in administering its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use, and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data privacy rules, including specifically the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice-austria.
Central European University (CEU) is a research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States, Austria and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies. CEU offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of resident faculty from over 50 countries and prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English. For more information, please visit https://www.ceu.edu/.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!