Organizational Development Manager
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 22, 2023
Organizational Development Manager
The Global Data Department leads the way of Digital Transformation within the Red Bull organization combining fields like Data Science, Project Management, Knowledge Management, and Intern Communications. To strengthen our Organizational Development, we are looking for an experienced Organizational Development Manager.
In this role you´ll design and implement organizational & personal development and training initiatives for Global Finance & Operations and the Global Data Team at Red Bull. You’ll be an expert on development & training topics in support of the core business and facilitate learning & development initiatives across the organization.
You’ll further act as cross-functional liaison and expert on Change Management & effective Intern Communication methods to the top management and facilitate the organizational transformation.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In the role of Organizational Development Manager, you’ll implement organizational development initiatives by using analytical concepts & data, holistic/strategic tools, practical concepts and solutions, etc. Based on analysis, insights and conclusions, you’ll measure and challenge the status quo, conceptualize and implement projects which support the strategic direction of the organization and comprehensive corporate management. You’ll evaluate organizational communication and knowledge needs while also planning and implementing initiatives and platforms.
LEARNING & PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
As Organizational Development Manager it will be your task to develop and execute comprehensive learning activities, programs & trainings from conception phase to full delivery in a formal setting. As a sparring partner you’ll support the business with learning methods & design and determine training needs in the organization. You´ll focus on the aspect of skill development from a strength, but also cultural perspective and propose initiatives in order to further develop employee engagement, in accordance with the core principles of our Knowledge Management strategy. To ensure orderly administration of our programs you’ll act as a key user for our available Training Mgmt. System, and liaise with partners from HR and Talent Management.
CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION
You’ll get the chance to develop change management plans & methods for projects and/or change initiatives. To ensure long-term success of the initiatives you’ll evaluate the impact of planned organizational change, identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics. You’ll lead change management work streams with a structured methodology /process and define success metrics and make sure to measure performance against these.
You’ll be the creator of a change management communications plan which you will execute across a variety of internal communication mediums, for different internal target groups, on a range of topics from business general to function specific. You’ll also develop awareness for information transparency & communication and introduce relevant guidelines and frameworks to the different departments. Furthermore, you’ll provide reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in People/Culture, Change Management Consulting, Organizational Development, Human Resources/Communications, with an interest in strategic management
- Experience in an internationally operating, large organisation, is most sought after
- Proven experience in developing and implementing change management concepts
- Literate with a variety of training and learning management methods and platforms
- Able to perform personally or virtually in front of audiences in a training and learning environment
- Able to understand complex business projects, identify the relevant key points and boil them down into succinct and tangible messaging
- Superior verbal & writing skills in English (and ideally German) and an analytical mindset
- Adept with a variety of multimedia platforms and communication methods; advanced digital literacy
- Creative, target-group focused and pragmatic thinker
- Self-driven, reliable, and resilient in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Analytical mindset and process-oriented thinking combined with conceptual competence
- Ability to build relationships and work with people at all levels
- Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of Business Administration, (Social) Economics, Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Change Management, Business Education, Psychology, Strategic Management
- Fluent in English. German preferred, but not a must
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.805 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!