Network Service Engineer
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 28, 2023
Network Service Engineer
Are you willing to push the limits of network infrastructures?
By joining as an IT Network Project Manager, you’ll manage high quality IT Network systems and services for Red Bull Media House and its affiliates. In this role, you’ll oversee implementation and continuously improve Red Bull Media House’s network services but also do IT Service management for network services. You’ll closely collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure reliable and high-performing service delivery.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
You’ll be accountable how network services are implemented, delivered, run, maintained, and supported, ensuring the services are delivered according to Service Level Agreements and warranties. You’ll challenge the network services to ensure they are fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose but also develop service vision, strategy, definition, and roadmap.
One aspect of your role will be to act as an IT Project manager. You’ll manage (delivering projects in scope, in time and in budget and ensuring proper capacity management) and steer network projects for Red Bull Media House, both on a global and local scope. You’ll communicate efficiently internally with stakeholders and manage external service providers and operations partners.
Another part of the role relies on your responsibility for the architecture and technical design of Red Bull Media House’s on-premises network services. Your expertise will also be used to support on an expert role for Red Bull Media House’s IT service teams (squads) in their needs.
You’ll manage service operations for the network services. This includes network engineering, continuous service improvement, problem management, monitoring and KPI reporting, management of demands, request fulfilments and change requests. You’ll create and maintain service documentation and SOPs. In addition, you’ll also be fulfilling 2nd or 3rd level support when needed.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in IT Service Management and Network Engineering
- Know-how and prior experience in network technologies (switching, routing, security)
- Knowledge about IT Service Management (preferable based on ITIL)
- Good knowledge about server hardware and software (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge IaaS/public cloud services or cloud network engineering (computing, storage, networking)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics
- Passionate about the Media World of Red Bull
- Approachable, self-organized and down to earth
- Performance and result orientation, open minded with a growth and agile mindset
- University degree in Computer Science/Technology, IT, education in Media Technology or similar degree
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,208 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!