Manager SAP MM EEMEA
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 9, 2023
MANAGER SAP MM EEMEA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Project management for new functionality and ongoing improvement of existing SAP MM module (EEMEA region).
- Configure and customize the SAP MM module based on the needs of the business
- Provide Second Level Support for the SAP MM module
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Experience with SAP MM, including master data and MM related transactional functionalities
- Understanding of SAP’s MM module and how it connects with other modules of SAP, such as FI, SD, WM
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
A performance-related pay, the promotion of personal and professional development are a matter of course for us.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
BENEFITS @PUMA Austria
Want to join our team?
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!