Datum der VeröffentlichungMärz 1, 2023
full-time permanent position, based in Innsbruck
Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is a multi-brand group building a new era of outdoor sporting equipment brands that put people and the planet first.
Independent brands Faction Skis, FW Apparel and United Shapes share a commitment to catalyze the outdoor industry through award-winning product design and forward-thinking omnichannel distribution brought to life by expert teams in Europe, North America and Asia sharing decades of experience. The group engages a global fanbase through in-house film productions and partners with other impact-driven organizations such as 1% for the Planet, Protect Our Winters, Coombs Outdoors & Outdoor F.U.T.U.R.E.
The group is committed to incorporating sustainable practices across the business, inspiring activism and driving positive environmental and social change, wielding each independent brand as a platform to catalyze a more inclusive, equitable and regenerative future for all.
Our operations are international – we produce our goods all over the world and operate five third-party distribution centres in the Netherlands, US, Canada, Japan and China.
As Logistics Coordinator, you ensure that our products go from A to Z – from our manufacturing centres, into our distribution centres and finally into the hands of our retail partners and fans. You coordinate all parts of Logistics/Supply Chain with our external partners to achieve effective distribution of our goods.
This is a fast-paced role and we’re looking for someone analytic and bright, who is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, who can re-prioritize and adapt to ensure our deliveries stay on track and on budget.
- Manage inbound shipment with Carriers & Warehouses
- Make sure all Customs documents are sent to the correct parties on time
- Relate any and all changes into the Order Fulfillment tracker
- Choose the right carrier for the each planned shipment
- HS classification of products in order to arrange customs & duties regulations
- Maintain product information on Warehouse Management System, Warehouses and internal documents
- Track and manage WMS errors: invoicing, integrations, stock management
- Assist team members in how to use the WMS and documents to streamline the workflow
- Maintain all reporting documents up to date on CO2, Order Fulfillment / Forecast dates, Warehouse & Carrier performance, Costs, Old Stock using advanced Excel
- Use sales data & forecasts to split stock quantities between warehouses
- Adjust stock management trackers to match the real stock in our warehouses
- Split stock quantities between B2B, D2C and Marketing
- Approach problems analytically
- Experience using Excel at an advanced level
- Ability to work independently with a strong initiative
- Strong skills in presenting and summarizing data
- Able to prioritize, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimization of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts)
- Experience in a coordinating role and in logistics are a strong advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory, other foreign languages are a bonus
- An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
- Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Opportunity to visit our other offices in Europe (Innsbruck – London – Verbier)
- Generous discounts on all of our products
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/953A59811D
The Faction Collective SA (Full Stack Supply Co)
Marine van der Meij
Route de Mauvoisin 29
1934 Le Châble
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!