Lead UI/UX Designer*
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 17, 2023
We are epitome. A technology-based, dynamic company in Vienna. With our colorful team of brilliant minds, creatives and heroes, we are initiating a new era by developing an outstanding consumer product. Our approach is moving, innovative, a little crazy and always 100% goal oriented.
Lead UI/UX Designer*
We are looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer* who shares our fascination for high-tech products in the premium segment, brings passion and is open to new ideas. With patience and understanding of shareholder requirements and technical needs, you have the creative power to inspire users with interface designs.
As a Lead UX/UI Designer*,
- … you enjoy the design of intuitive, engaging and user-centered experiences for mobile, web and a novel high-end device.
- you are interested in conducting user research and using data insights to inform design decisions.
- the collaboration with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure that design solutions meet business and user needs comes easy for you.
- the creation of wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communication interaction and design concepts is in best hands with you.
- continuously refining and iterating designs based on user testing and feedback is a passion for you.
- ensuring that designs are consistent and meet brand standards through the creation of design systems and style guides is especially important for you.
- leading design review and providing mentorship to junior designers is something you enjoy.
- staying up to date with industry needs and advancements in UX design, particularly in the area of device interaction and gestural input, is especially important to you.
Now about YOU:
- You have a completed Bachelors degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field and have gained at least 5 years of experience in UX design with focus on mobile and web, as well as novel interaction methods.
- You can impress us with a strong portfolio showcasing your UX design skills and experience and you have an extensive expertise in design tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- With your strong problem-solving and analytical skills, you are well equipped to tackle problems.
- With your excellent collaboration and communication skills in English and German, the cross-functional collaboration is particularly easy for you.
- You have a thorough understanding of interaction design principles and practices.
- With your sound time-management skills, the balancing of multiple projects and effective prioritizing of tasks is easy for you.
- The experience with smart devices and embedded software rounds up your profile.
At epitome you can expect:
- A dynamic work environment – with the opportunity to grow personally with your tasks and take on responsibility
- An attractive salary starting at a minimum of EUR 4.500,- gross per month on a full-time basis (permanent employment) as well as the willingness to overpay with appropriate experience and qualifications.
- Fresh fruits every day and regular employee events
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with short communication and decision-making paths, as well as room to develop your own ideas
- Scope for success in a company full of winners and collegiality
- A modern, office with excellent public transport connections in the heart of Vienna
- A unique team spirit
- An interesting and varied field of activities
You can’t wait to join us? Then send us your application and your portfolio to [email protected] and make our team even more colorful. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The ICON Vienna, Turm 17, 4. OG
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!