Lead Software Engineer
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 4, 2023
Lead Software Engineer
You have a passion for software architecture? You like to work on strategic level but also want to write code? You want to build a headless content management system rather than only using one? You’re eager to work cloud native? Sounds like a fit! Join our Digital Platforms Engineering team and lead the implementation of the headless CMS powering Red Bull’s global Digital Platform serving millions of global consumers
You become part of a strong engineering unit built on a culture guiding us to operate with freedom and responsibility. Our product development approach allows us to work at the high velocity we require to reduce the time-to-market of our applications. We strongly believe that the best results can be achieved when individuals have the freedom to make the right decisions while being entrusted with responsibility.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
As a Lead Software Engineer you will lead a team of external engineers. In this role, you will work on a culture of positive collaboration and mutual trust. You encourage good practices like shared code ownership, pair programming, or code reviews and you look for opportunities to keep the team engaged and challenged.
You continuously drive the systems architecture to cope with changing needs. Furthermore, you have the big picture in mind and challenge proposed solutions and requirements alike. Likewise, you focus on evolving the architecture, so it allows a high degree of autonomy and throughput but also, for a good developer experience.
In your role as Lead Software Engineer, you’ll develop features with special attention to feature completeness, testability and maintainability. You´ll satisfy the teams‘ high standards of design, code quality and test automation.
You´ll work closely and on a daily basis with Product Management since it´s essential to understand the business context and needs. Together you´ll identify and derive functional and non-functional requirements and proactively develop new ideas.
In our agile environment, you´ll work constantly and closely with your team, but also with peers outside of your team. While designing and implementing new ideas, you´ll always be supported by your peers and vice versa. We believe in constant constructive feedback as a crucial ingredient for personal development of skills.
Keeping up to date with new industry trends and standards is the key to success. In this exciting role, you´ll continuously screen the market for potential new solutions, which could provide business value. Having identified appealing solutions, you´ll perform a sound evaluation & assessment of the solution by creating POCs and pilot installations.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Experience or strong interest in leading engineering teams and establishing a creative, positive work environment
- Knowledge of using tools like Git, JIRA and various IDEs (WebStorm, VS Code)
- Experience with working in virtual & mixed team organizations, including outsourced partners and vendors
- Strong interest in test automation and test-driven development
- General understanding of modern online application architecture concepts, such as availability, scalability, resilience and responsiveness as well as caching strategies and API design
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and build tools
- Familiar with different database categories (SQL/NoSQL) and Database Design
- Understanding of cloud technologies and state of the art SaaS products like AWS, GitHub or Cloudinary
- Ability and courage to challenge the status quo as well as the willingness to look into new technologies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Multi-Media, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science or some years of experience in this field
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.181 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!