Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 2, 2023
As part of our finance team, you will be based at our headquarters in Salzburg which is the main service department for our other studios across the world. In communication with our teams in Germany, China, and the USA, you will help control KISKA’s financial accounts and ultimately make sure all our projects take flight. We’re looking for someone looking to start their career in a modern and international environment with flat hierarchies. For the right candidate, we are happy to help develop your career in the directions of accounting or finance – whichever feels more right to you. Help us shape our studio for the future.
„Bei KISKA spiegeln sich in der Arbeit mit Zahlen die außergewöhnliche Teamkultur, der innovative Geist sowie das kreative und internationale Umfeld wider.”
Birgit, Finance and Controlling
- Execute ongoing accounting agendas, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, credit cards, and account reconciliations.
- Actively cooperate in all accounting tasks in day-to-day life in our studio, but especially the annual closing taking place on the 31st March.
- Manage payment transactions.
- Help support the further development of all financial processes alongside your colleagues.
- Completed commercial training and (ideally) final examinations as a financial accountant.
- Previous professional experience and, desirably, a willingness to learn and train further as an accountant.
- Knowledge of BMD or willingness to familiarise yourself with the program.
- Someone able to work well in a team and has impeccable customer service skills transferrable to colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
- Ability to work independently in a structured manner.
- A good command of English.
NOW’S A BETTER TIME THAN EVER TO DO COOL THINGS WITH GREAT PEOPLE.
St. Leonharder-Straße 4
+43 (0) 624 673 488
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!