IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 11, 2023
IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Company: ANDRITZ AG
Location: Graz, Styria, AT
Job ID: __6297en_US__
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
For our Smart Service department we are looking for an IT Manager (m/f/d) who is responsible for global existing and new IT digitalization projects by following the concept of service engineering: By involving different stakeholders and business partners you turn ideas into reality. You collect user expectations, derive out requirements, create a holistic solution concept resulting in mature digital solutions by applying agile projecting methods in alignment on project objectives and budgets.
- Concept, execute, monitor and manage existing as well as upcoming IT digitalization projects with strategic impact globally
- Responsibility for the achievement of project strategy, objectives, time and budgets
- Management of expectations by driving communication and alignments among various project stakeholders
- Entrepreneural thinking with focus on sales and service supports decision-making based on facts and figures of time, costs and quality
- Project and progress reporting to project clients, steering committees and management
- Lead of a technical project team supporting your strategy of product and application development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience in project management
- Experience working on projects with international and global stakeholders
- Positivity, creativity and enthusiasm resulting in excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and process skills, sense of responsibility and analytical thinking
- Experience in machine and plant engineering processes and related systems is a plus
- Service Engineering and Management skills with expertise in business modeling and agile working methods
- Knowledge of requirements handling and management
- Leadership experience for intercultural project team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option (40%)
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
We are legally obligated to quote the minimum salary of EUR 3.093,91 /month for this position.However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on qualifications and professional experience!
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!