IT Cloud Migration Project Manager (all genders)
Datum der VeröffentlichungMärz 1, 2023
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
IT Cloud Migration Project Manager (all genders)
Occupation Area: IT
Company: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
We currently run a big program for cloud in a banking environment. With the cloud migration, we will bring a defined application portfolio of Erste Digital into the cloud together with our cloud migration partner. We are looking for someone who has the foresight and expertise to run the migration process with all relevant stakeholders. As a Cloud Migration Project Manager you will facilitate, communicate, design, and guide the migration of our applications in a matrix team structure.
Your new mission at Erste Digital
- Establish and maintain a cooperative environment between Cloud Migration factory, Erste Digital product teams and our customers in the bank
- Take pro-active responsibility for a matrix team in the implementation phase
- Work in motivated teams and support our culture, that expects high levels of performance with a strong team work ethic and strong knowhow transfer skills
- Find proactively ways to increase efficiency and improve the usability of our cloud migration setup
- Determine project scope and objectives and distill them into the roadmap
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Provide regular transparent progress tracking reports, that are covered within your responsibility area
- Secure resources from all involved stakeholders and coordinate them
What you’ll bring with you
- Educational background in Business Administration, Economics and/or Computer Science
- Preferably, additional education (i.e., certifications, trainings, etc.) in Product Ownership
- 3+ years of experience in the IT of financial industry, experience in the area of Public Cloud
- Practical experience and education as a Project Manager
- Owning your role as the ‘person to talk to when another team has a dependency or question
- Communication skills in English and/or German, any other CEE language is an advantage
You will impress us by
- Motivated to coordinate Erste Digitals Cloud Migration
- Capabilities to coordinate a team and lead it to successful implementation
- Acting as a Leadership Manager for Cloud Migration
- Listening and reacting to foreseen issues fast and continuously, adjusting your course or raising an alarm
- Establish a well working matrix team with colleagues of Erste Digital, Cloud Migration Factory and the Bank
Why you will like us
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses — we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 56.448,– gross per year. But this is just a formality – we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
The way we are
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!