International Trade Marketing Manager
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 17, 2023
International Trade Marketing Manager
Fuschl am See, Austria
From nightclubs, bars and festivals to quick service restaurants and delivery apps, the On Premise is a unique environment where people come together with an ice cold can of Red Bull. The role of On Premise Marketing is to lead the marketing strategy within the On Premise, with the aim to position Red Bull as the #1 brand for the consumer and trade. Achieved by increasing visible distribution, building Red Bull’s relevance and increased use across the entire On Premise.
As part of the Int. On Premise Marketing Team, the main priorities of the International On Premise Trade Marketing Manager is to establish, develop & roll-out the On Premise Trade Marketing strategy to the Catering & Travel segments. You will be responsible for supporting the Int. Key Account Manager, securing new business opportunities for Catering & Travel segments globally, whilst expanding execution and driving demand within new & existing accounts.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL STRATEGIES AND TOOLS
Development of marketing activation strategies for the Catering & Travel segments, together with Intl. Key Account Manager, with focus on insights and segment marketing plans.
Development of the On Premise Category Management framework and its roll-out to the top markets
Uncover important On Premise trends and opportunities and develop creative marketing solutions for the responsible segments
Understand Key Account landscape globally and how to apply marketing tactics to fit customers and Red Bull’s needs
Developing Compelling Selling-In presentations based on Key Insights (Consumer & Industry)
Combine On Premise strategy and marketing programs to activate each segment at scale. Ensure programs support goals of securing new business, driving demand and expanding execution within existing accounts
REPRESENT RED BULL MARKETING IN CUSTOMER MEETINGS AND PLANNING SESSIONS
Be the expert in Red Bull Marketing opportunities and projects for customer partners
Understand customer needs and align with Red Bull Brand and On Premise strategic priorities
Work with marketing counterparts (e.g. Brand) for customer marketing plans development
Represent the Brand to promote business opportunities
SUPPORTING THE ORGANIZATION: DRIVE STRATEGY INTO ACTION
Support the Top 25 markets by rolling out and implementing our Global Marketing Strategy for Key Accounts
Close market collaboration with key countries to support the creation of action plans & adaption of global tools to unleash local opportunities
Support acquisition & growth of new customers and continue to push the boundaries with existing ones, via impactful Joint Business Plans (JBP’s) to increase our Distribution & Volume
Communicate strategy to Intl. Key Account sales team to ensure understanding and adoption
Close alignment with markets and Intl. Key Account team to identify opportunities and needs
Define and share best practises highlighting challenges and opportunities for growth
Challenge the markets to improve the overall Global Performance
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- +4 years of experience in Trade Marketing, with a proven track record working with global brands across marketing and insight functions
- In-depth knowledge of the Catering industry and Category Management are required
- Knowledge of the On Premise industry and trade are required
- Ability to analyse complex trends and connect the dots between multifaceted disciplines
- Solid understanding of sales processes & high-level negotiation with Global & Regional Key Accounts
- Strategic ability to develop specific, valuable, innovative strategies and concepts, while not losing sight of the commercial ‘big picture’
- Demonstrate exceptional, planning, project management and presentation skills
- Exceptionally strong communicator that excels in translating complex business issues into practical and relevant terms whilst understanding cultural differences
- Strong analytical, communication & teamwork skills with a self-motivated, innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- University degree in Business Management, Marketing, Project Management, or the equivalent field experience
- Excellent command of English, German preferred. Other languages advantageous, but not required
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,805 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!