Datum der VeröffentlichungMärz 8, 2023
Who influences you? Keen to oversee the global strategy for how Red Bull works with Social Influencers? Join us!
As Social Influencer Manager you’ll work closely with markets and global teams to ensure that all are working efficiently and accordingly to the global strategy and educate them, while serving as a subject matter expert for the topic across the entire business.
In this role, you’ll oversee campaign generation, talent selection, internal strategy communication, and program reporting. Finally, the role will eventually entail managing a select group of globally relevant social influencers.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GLOBAL STRATEGY ROLLOUT
In this role you’ll work with existing tools and platforms within the influencer program to maximize usage and efficiencies. You’ll strategize on future workflows and product development in conjunction with the tools and platforms but also ensure optimum utilization of resources within the social influencer space so that the entire business uses this marketing channel to the best of its capabilities.
You’ll work with markets and global teams to educate the entire company on ways of working, tactics, and successes in the social influencers space. You’ll hold workshops, give individual support and review talent plans and budgets. In addition, you’ll keep up a global social influencers database of all talent the company works with (globally and locally).
Another part of the role is to build long-term relationships with selected global social influencers and establish individual, year-long plans with opportunities around shared passion points and interests. You’ll support all areas of the business across to help amplify existing marketing initiatives that align with their interests. In addition, you’ll manage a group of globally relevant social influencers.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing and social media, with a clear focus on the creator/influencer industry
- Strong planning and project management competencies
- Passionate about the social influencer space and experienced in working with/managing talent
- An understand of social trends and platforms as well as consumer habits
- Basic knowledge of the platform creator programs – TikTok, Instagram, YouTube
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that facilitate cross-functional collaborations
- Creative mind paired with an entrepreneurial ‚can-do‘ attitude focusing on solutions
- Strong grasp on Microsoft Office applications
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or a related discipline
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,208 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!