Global Dance Projects Manager
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 12, 2023
Global Dance Projects Manager
Red Bull’s Culture Marketing program is a key pillar of our global marketing mix with a focus on the Music and Dance playgrounds.
Dance Marketing has played a vital role in our global engagement in youth culture with a constantly evolving global network of Dancers feeding our global dance strategy. With Breaking becoming an Olympic discipline and Street Dance evolving beyond the underground, the Global Dance Projects Manager role is responsible for bringing to life and constantly refining how Red Bull contributes to the Dance space across our global Dance program, giving wiiings to our dancers, activating them across different competitions, in media formats, as well as devising dance projects to ensure the constant progression of the global dance program.
The position is located at the Red Bull headquarters in Fuschl (Austria) and requires travel to key markets.
Areas that play to your strengths
Alle the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GLOBAL DANCER STRATEGY
In this role, you’ll bring to life and constantly refine the global strategy around Red Bull Dancers in line with the overall brand strategy, contributing to and paying into the global business goals. Additionally, you’ll realize a holistic Dancer strategy encompassing dancer scouting, support, development as well as marketing activations across:
Alle existing and future talent related dance properties such as Red Bull BC One, Red Bull Dance Your Style, Breaker Summit, Red Bull Under my Wiiings etc.
Competitions (dance battles), 3rd party integration (judging/battling/workshops), Education (community work), talent development and entertainment (shows)
Dancer dedicated projects and innovations
You’ll ensure a consistent and high-quality implementation of the Dancer strategy across all countries with a focus on the Top 15 markets.
INTERFACE FOR ALL DANCERS RELATED MATTERS
As Global Dance Projects Manager you’ll act as central interface for all Dancers related matters and work cross functionally with our media network, communications teams, brand marketing and legal affairs to bring initiatives to life by:
- Setting global guidelines aimed at guiding country teams on how best to build a holistic local dancer strategy & implementing it consistently across the year
- Define workflows and processes in organizing and tracking our global Dancer portfolio and network
- Support countries in Dancer relations, selection, planning and development to ensure an effective and optimized activation of our Dancers across all our dance marketing and media related programs and platforms
- Oversee & centralize our global Dancers‘ yearly activation plans devised by the various Red Bull markets to ensure that plans are in line with our global Dance strategy, that we are driving efficiencies wherever possible as well as ensuring plans are optimized to deliver the maximum level of output
- Oversee the process of contracting Dancers, ensuring a consistent methodology that is in line with our legal guidelines for our global Dancers & Athletes
- Define and implement metrics for quantitative and qualitative measurements of success
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of international experience in project management role.
- Experience working in a Street Dance & lifestyle environment and understands how to work with creative communities would be a plus
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns in a culture/dance media environment.
- Team player, creative, excellent communicator, open-minded, ingenious, innovative and self-motivated with a can-do attitude and focused on delivering results.
- Experience in talent scouting, development, activation & management helps but not a must
- Strong knowledge of MS office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- University Degree; Or Equivalent Professional Experience
- Excellent English skills, other languages are beneficial
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,208 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!