Director Technical Marketing (f/m/div)*
Datum der VeröffentlichungMärz 10, 2023
Director Technical Marketing (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you ready to lead the Technical Marketing team in our global acting company to best results? Furthermore you want to shape the future of the Automotive industry? Apply know to become part of our success story!
Apr 01, 2023
In your new role you will:
- Lead the team of Technical Marketing of the Automotive Business unit Smart Power „Intelligent Power Distribution“ – IPD – with complex product- / market- / customer portfolio
- Be responsible for team lead, personal development of team members & competence developmen t as well as legal aspects, target setting & readout (feedback talk) for team members and reporting to TM Manager of IPD overall
- Manage and develop competencies of the Product Definition Engineering team with an overall team size of 7+ direct reports
- Plan & prioritize the resources in alignment with stakeholders
- Provide leadership to the team to ensure performance, cohesion and ownership
- Align and network within several locations and functions worldwide
Your team will:
- Specify the best fitting product for the application and customer needs
- Know the design and technology capability to ensure that the product can be build cost efficient
- Know the target customer and their needs
- Know the value of the product and the features for the application and the customer
- Know the competition and the competitor’s products
- Support innovations and know-how on system level via cooperation projects and customer engagement
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree (Master/PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or similar
- At least 7 years of work experience within the field of Application Engineering or semiconductor development
- Experience in leading an engineering team
- Good communication and leadership skills, including people management and development skills
- The Ability to apply a variety of interpersonal skills including exchange of technical information
- Comprehensive knowledge of Automotive Power Applications
- Fluent English skills for multi-cultural interactions
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group J (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
Click here for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a „small town“, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!