Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 24, 2023
Zahnarztfinder für Zahnimplantate:
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger. Come work for and shape one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world.
As a market innovator, Sportradar is valued at $5 billion+, backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael Jordan, and a partner to the top leagues and federations around the world including the NBA, MLB, FIFA and UEFA.
We are a founder-led company with a fast-paced, growth-focused spirit that invites employees to pave their own path and make a personal impact in driving the company forward.
We’re looking for an addition to a group of highly experienced engineers in a DevOps solutions and technology team. Working closely with engineering teams to foster a strong culture of collaboration, system development lifecycles and infrastructure as code practices. Develop and support high quality digital solutions, with a focus on building operational awareness, supporting configuration management and ensuring quality. Become integral to a team of software developers, test analysts and product owners as part of the DevOps Practice.
Sportradar is a truly digital organization with a very broad array of B2B applications and services. As we embark on a very exciting technical transformation with a focus on cloud migration and microservice architectures, it is a great time to join our team!
To succeed in this role, you have a diverse background with software development as a senior technical leader. You should have a passion for DevOps, extensive experience of tooling centric to software crafting/hosting and an expert level understanding of software quality, reliability, release and scaling principles. You will have experience setting up continuous integration/delivery in agile teams. In addition, you will have operational experience with system administration or site reliability engineering which allows you to craft and maintain resilient systems. You will also have a natural desire to automate all things, coach and guide your peer development community and a passion for reproducible results.
There are several key challenge areas:
- DevOps evangelism and mentorship
- Design, build and improve the software delivery lifecycle for a broad array of products and services.
- Automate the creation and management of our software platforms.
- Craft reusable frameworks that simplify platform, delivery and observability.
- Enable teams to work efficiently and effectively through technology and ways of working solutions.
- Help drive excellence in development, quality assurance and operational teams.
- An experienced DevOps professional with a passion for results
- Proficient in Kubernetes container orchestration and administration.
- Proficient in deploying and running applications in Kubernetes or AWS.
- Cloud experience with AWS (at least 2 years)
- Application development, technical architecture or application support experience in an agile / continuous delivery environment.
- Experience creating Operational Awareness through monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Proficient with IaC and Configuration Management tooling (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines (at least 2 years).
- Strong scripting skills (ability to write Bash script, Python / Ruby / Go / other).
- Excellence with version control systems and application lifecycle management (Git / GitLab).
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Working within a well-established team of experienced DevOps engineers.
- Work with Kubernetes, microservice architectures, cloud providers and other modern and exciting technologies.
- Collaborate with supporting colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment.
Sportradar is a global leader in collecting, analyzing and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Your differences help shape our future
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!
Zahnarztfinder für Zahnimplantate: