Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 17, 2023
DevOps Engineer for Computer Vision
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger. Come work for and shape one of the fastest-growing sports tech companies in the world.
We’re looking for an addition to a group of highly experienced engineers in the DevOps solutions and technology team. Working closely with engineering teams to foster a strong culture of collaboration, system development lifecycles, and infrastructure as code practices. Develop and support high-quality digital solutions, with a focus on building operational awareness, supporting configuration management, and ensuring quality. Become integral to a team of software developers, test analysts, and product owners as part of the DevOps Practice.
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join our diverse, highly skilled, and super enthusiastic Computer Vision Team, which is building best-in-class Computer Vision and Deep Learning that are key to Sportradar’s success. This position offers tremendous opportunities to work alongside the state-of-the-art technology that will change the way sport is consumed in the future.
Sportradar is a truly digital organization with a very broad array of B2B applications and services. As we embark on a very exciting technical transformation with a focus on cloud migration and microservice architectures, it is a great time to join our team!
To succeed in this role, you have a diverse background in software development as a senior technical leader. You should have a passion for DevOps, extensive experience of tooling centric to software crafting/hosting, and an expert level understanding of software quality, reliability, release, and scaling principles. You will have some experience with ML Ops as well as experience setting up continuous integration/delivery in agile teams. In addition, you will have operational experience with system administration or site reliability engineering which allows you to craft and maintain resilient systems. You will also have a natural desire to automate all things, coach and guide your peer development community, and a passion for reproducible results.
There are several key challenge areas:
- DevOps evangelism and mentorship
- Design, build and improve the software delivery lifecycle for a broad array of products and services.
- Automate the creation and management of our software platforms.
- Craft reusable frameworks that simplify platform, delivery, and observability.
- Enable teams to work efficiently and effectively through technology and ways of working solutions.
- Help drive excellence in development, quality assurance, and operational teams.
- Proficient in Kubernetes container orchestration and administration
- Proficient in deploying and running applications in Kubernetes
- In-depth Cloud experience with either AWS, Azure, or GCP (at least 2 years)
- Detailed knowledge of GNU/Linux OS (at least 3 years of experience w/ administration of production-grade services running on Linux server)
- Application development, technical architecture, or application support experience in an agile/continuous delivery environment
- Excellent experience creating Operational Awareness through monitoring and alerting solutions
- Bonus: Demonstrated experience with productization of machine learning solutions
- Highly proficient with IaC and Configuration Management tooling (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines (at least 2 years).
- Strong scripting skills (ability to write a Bash script, Python / Ruby / Go / other).
- Excellence with version control systems and application lifecycle management (Git / GitLab).
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- A team player with a strong sense of collaboration and personal development.
- Working within a well-established team of experienced DevOps engineers.
- Work with Kubernetes, microservice architectures, cloud providers, and other modern and exciting technologies.
- Collaborate with supporting colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!