Customer Distribution Center Manager (m/f/d)
Datum der VeröffentlichungMärz 10, 2023
Zahnarztfinder für Zahnimplantate:
Customer Distribution Center Manager (m/f/d) 40h/w – IKEA Distribution Services GmbH & Co OG Vienna
WHO YOU ARE
To create the right prerequisites in the unit to enable growth and secure that the Customer Fulfilment agenda can be translated in to the unit, you bring excellent knowledge of:
- IKEA business model, the strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working.
- understanding of key performance measurement used to plan, follow up and steer the business with a customer-centric approach.
- IKEA processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment.
- the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets.
- business acumen: applies market knowledge to achieve organizational goals and objectives; include market specifics in decision making process.
- change management and leading in the unknown/exploring.
- different leadership styles (such as interdependent, indirect, situational etc.) and needs as well as appropriate use for different situations.
- how to identify and involve relevant stakeholders in a project, process or question to make things happen.
- cultural differences and importance of diverse teams to meet the customer´s expectations.
In this role you are accountable for
- budget and results connected to the assigned central fulfilment unit and to initiate actions when necessary to optimize costs in order to contribute to the performance, productivity, cost development and efficiency of central fulfilment operations.
- securing implementation of new warehousing processes, technology and ways of working in the central fulfilment unit.
- creating a safe and secure working environment and securing compliance to Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs).
- securing efficiency and continuous improvement to reach excellence in operations as defined in the Customer Fulfilment Business Plan and local customer needs, including delivery performance, quality and productivity improvements as well as cost optimization.
- collaboration and cooperation of the unit with key partners and stakeholders on all levels including market, group, internal, external, within and outside of INGKA, including: representation of the central fulfilment unit in related decision bodies.
- securing seamless communication with all relevant stakeholders connected to the unit’s operations both within and outside of INGKA strictly following a customer-centric, collaborative, end-to-end and process oriented mindset.
- leading, coaching and developing a high performing Unit Management Team, including actively maintaining a work environment which supports equality, diversity and inclusion, and well-being.
- promoting and stimulating entrepreneurial orientation in the assigned central fulfilment unit and to secure contribution to knowledge sharing, knowledge management, improvement, development and innovation activities.
- the implementation of the country sustainability agenda in the assigned central fulfilment unit.
In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try – and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds. Please apply online and don’t forget to attach your motivation letter (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
IKEA offers an exciting and responsible working environment. We combine our values with a passion for home furnishings. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people who live there. As the leading specialist in home living, we offer you countless opportunities to grow and develop with us. And we make sure that our employees feel comfortable with us.
For this position, we offer an all-in salary of EUR 5.102,– gross per month. Depending on experience and qualification an overpayment is possible.
Please note that our selection process starts BEFORE the end of the removal date and will be completed as soon as we have found a suitable candidate. Once the selection process is completed, no further applications will be considered.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!
Zahnarztfinder für Zahnimplantate: