Content writer – m/f/d
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 4, 2023
Content writer – m/f/d
The SQUARS platform is owned by VIRNECT Europe GmbH (Vienna), which is part of the Korea-based industrial XR solutions company VIRNECT. SQUARS is an in-house developed, fully web-based AR creation software. By providing the tools to create and share immersive experiences, we strive to bring value to businesses and end-users alike. Our mission is to become THE go-to WebAR platform for agencies and organizations working in the advertising sector.
We are looking for a creative Content Writer/Creator to join our editorial team and enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, and marketing material. Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Explore industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to create original content and expand our Knowledge Base. This is where your strong research skills come in handy and help you understand our audience and their needs.
- Create all-encompassing content on trends and developments in computer vision, especially in AR. With your attention to detail, you manage to fine-tune every piece of writing and ensure it comes out great.
- Write and edit articles, blog posts, and other digital content in close coordination with other stakeholders. Be creative as much as you like.
- Take charge of our social media channels (mainly LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and engage with the online AR community (e.g. Reddit, Discord, …). The more proactive you are the better.
- Develop communication strategies to turn website visitors into customers. Your innovative approach is crucial here.
- Your job is based on collaboration with various stakeholders. Your clear and open communication with the team helps you identify customer needs and gaps in our content.
- You have eagle eyes enabling you to spot grammar and spelling mistakes from miles away. We know that proofreading our content and ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) are safe in your hands.
- 2 or more years of experience in the same or a similar role
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Excellent command of both written/spoken English and German
- Experience in SEO both on-page and off-page
- Portfolio of published articles in the tech field, preferably within the realm of Computer Vision technology
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- Ability to work in a team, quick comprehension, and a high degree of initiative
- Accuracy in checking texts and facts as well as diplomatic skills
- Interest in new technology trends particularly in AR/VR/XR is a big plus
- Our offer starts well above the Austrian obligatory IT collective agreement requirements and begins at 45.000 EUR gross. The actual offer will be adapted to your experience and seniority level
- Wiener Linien annual ticket
- Various vouchers
- Flat corporate structure, hybrid-office, and international team
- Full time flexible working hours – 38,5h/w and NO Alle-in, because work-life balance is important to us
- Plenty of snacks
- Modern office in Austria Campus (Praterstern station) with great public transportation connections
Sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and contributing to?
We´d love to get to know you!
Our HR Manager Ivona is looking forward to your CV: [email protected]
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!