Clinical Trial Leader (f/m/d)
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 28, 2023
Clinical Trial Leader (f/m/d) – limited for 2 years
For our Therapeutic Area Management Group in Clinical Operations we are seeking for a Clinical Trial Leader (CTL), who is responsible for operational management of international clinical trials: planning, set up, conduct, closeout and reporting. As Leader of the Trial Team, the CTL maintains oversight, ensures feasibility of trial plans, and pro-actively assesses and mitigates risks. In addition, the CTL stands as an integral part of the development environment of BI’s therapeutic areas.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Leads an international, diverse trial team to ensure integrity of trial conduct, assurance of patient safety, and that trial is planned, conducted and reported in line with regulatory requirements
- Serve as an efficient cross-functional bridge between the various functions involved in the planning, preparation, conduct and reporting of a trial
- Keeps continuous risk monitoring/mitigation, budget oversight, continuous benefit-risk monitoring, including regular medical and data quality review
- Leads development of core trial documents and patient facing documents
- Drives clinical development by contributing to project and trial strategy
- Plans, conducts and leads international meeting (e.g. Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards)
- University degree in life sciences or related field, higher degree/qualification preferred (e.g. MD)
- Extensive experience in clinical operations as a clinical trial leader on international/global level is a must (3 years or more), knowledge in therapeutic areas relevant in BI pipeline is desirable
- Profound knowledge of major regulations (US FDA, EMA and PMDA) and familiarity with guidelines and standard of care
- Perfect communication skills in complex cross-functional matrix structures, strategic mind-set
- Strong understanding of teamwork and high-performance teams as well as efficiently working in multi-cultural environment and in-depth understanding of cross-culture dynamics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
The remuneration for this position starts at EUR 60,000.00 gross annual salary (full time) [as well as a variable bonus]. When defining the actual salary we are taking your technical skills as well as personal competencies and relevant professional experience into consideration. We will be happy to discuss further details in person.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!