Business Architect (all genders)
Datum der VeröffentlichungFebruar 23, 2023
We are the [leading insurance company](https://www.30colours.vig/en/ target=) in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team in our subsidiary, VIG IT Digital Solutions GmbH.
Business Architect (all genders)
- Development of Business Domain area within the Architecture and Innovation Team including business landscape and business capabilities
- Translation of business and IT strategies and defined goals into business capabilities and related architectural models
- Design, refinement and maintenance of core architecture products in Business Domain for current, transition and target landscape – incorporating demands and business requirements in a multi-functional international environment with stakeholders from Business and IT
- Business or IT consultation in various requests by connecting proper experts and serving own know-how
- Advance and lead the VIG Business Architects Community with more than 40 Architects across the VIG Group by mentoring, training and consulting community peers in the Business Architecture area
- Facilitation of complex issue resolution in the Business Architecture Domain that may arise during opportunity assessment, capabilities review or implementation of an architectural change
- Training of young professionals / Junior Business Architects in an international environment
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- The salary for this position is at least EUR 55,000. You have a lot of experience and know-how? Then we are obviously prepared to honor this with an overpayment.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master’s degree in computer science, business administration or related professional training
- Professional experience as Business Architect, preferably in the insurance industry or a consulting firm
- Solid Business Architecture Management experience (possibly certifications such as CBA, DVA, TOGAF, BPMN, SysML etc.)
- Proactive and confident personality with strong moderation skills, able to establish effective and focused communication and collaboration with other stakeholders, as well as optimal management, and resolution of conflicts
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, proficiency in a CEE language is an advantage
- Structured, team-based approach to work, with a great willingness to drive change
- Willingness to travel (20%) within the CEE region
Does this sound interesting to you?
Martina Krottmayer is looking forward to your application. Further information available here:
vig.career | YouTube | LinkedIn
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!