Azure Dataplatform Engineer (f/m/d) | Group Business Transformation & Execution
Datum der VeröffentlichungJanuar 18, 2023
Azure Dataplatform Engineer (f/m/d) @ A1 Group, Vienna Austria | Group Business Transformation & Execution
We are much more than just a telecommunications provider and are constantly striving to develop. You also want to develop? Contribute with all your strengths and talents, and try something new every now and then. We are looking forward to your application. Make it happen.
The Group Technology & Data Enablers, team for Azure Execution within the Business Transformation & Execution department (EXE) was set up on group-level to support all OpCos to convert data into value and their transformation to data-driven companies.
In this role we deliver companywide BI and analytics use cases for high-synergy business areas and support the OpCos in the specification and implementation of their data-driven initiatives. In addition, we deliver the common data platform for A1 Group, define the group-wide data strategy and support in data training and change management.
What you do
- You work on building the full stack of our Microsoft Azure Data Analytics Platform and use cases, ranging from data ingestion to data analytics.
- You work with different units and operating companies on implementing their data driven projects and products.
- You make sure that each project is implemented with a high level of security and that these projects adhere to governance standards.
- You have a strong focus on designing and executing cloud architecture.
What you offer
- Hands-on technologist, with profound expertise in modern cloud architecture and record of successful implementation of cloud data platforms
- You are familiar with public Cloud data platform (preferably MS Azure) especially PaaS
- Previous work experience 2+ years working in the area of open source data platforms, data architecture, data warehouse and relational database technologies
- Public cloud architecture and experience with migrating, architecting, administrating cloud-based solutions, practical knowledge of software methodologies and putting data workloads to the public cloud
- Must have Tech stack: Bash, Git, Cloud, Governance, Infrastructure Engineering (ARM), Security, DevOps, Python, , Kubernetes
- Nice to have Tech stack: Azure (certifications are welcomed), React.js, R, Spark, Flask
- In-depth expertise in public cloud networking and connectivity
- Experience in configuration and source code management automation (CI/CD), and Infrastructure as Code solutions.
- You are familiar with private links, vnets etc. for establishing virtual private cloud settings
- ELT knowledge Extract-Load-Transform
What makes you unique
- You are passionate for big data and analytics technologies and are a constant learner.
- You are fluent in English & comfortable working in an international environment (English is the Group-wide working language).
- You are good at working remotely in virtual teams scaled across EU.
- Client and service orientation is key for you.
- You are a self-starter and a proactive and collaborative person.
- You are analytical and orientated to details.
- You are creative and able to improvise and make things happen.
What we offer
We build on our expertise with constant learning, offer an open environment for every individual and provide flexible working time and office arrangements. We invite you to join us in this new world of work.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 52.075,-. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
At A1 Telekom Austria Group, we are convinced that women are essential for our business success and our culture. Therefore, we especially welcome applications from women and when faced with applicants of equal qualifications preference will be given to them.
Ausgefallene Terrassen-Möbel Vasen und Hocker online kaufen!